From our extensive experience of Earthship Brighton and other award winning projects, Low Carbon Trust offers a range of construction consultancy services that cover energy, carbon, water, materials and site layout.
We offer advice on a variety of topics from site selection, to building orientation, to design of the renewable energy and rainwater harvesting systems, to energy efficiency and water conservation measures, to passive solar design and the choice and selection of low impact materials and building techniques. Specifically the services we offer are:
- Design & drawings
- Energy assessment & calculations
- Passivhaus design & energy calculations
- Thermal bridge analysis & calculations
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Green Deal Assessments
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Strategy statements for planning applications
- Bespoke service based on any of the above elements
We also offer a fundraising service drawn from our extensive experience of fundraising from grant making bodies through to corporate sponsorship.