In the light of the constantly changing situation, we are suspending and/or postponing most Low Carbon Trust events until Autumn 2020. This includes all courses run in partnership with Brighton Permaculture Trust, events and volunteering.
We are now running regular tours again. Please see our regular tour schedule page for dates.
We would ask all tour participants to protect themselves and each other by:
- Covid-19 symptoms: If you have a temperature or anyone in their household has had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or been asked to self-isolate, then please do not attend a tour.
- Face masks: Please wear a mask when attending a tour.
- Social Distancing: Please observe social distancing when you are on a tour.
- Cash handling: Where possible, please pay for your place(s) on the tour using the 'Donate' button at the bottom of this page or our home page. This will reduce cash hadling during the tour.
- Contact tracing: Please send us your contact details and the date of tour you are planning to attend using our contact form. This will enable us to get in touch if anyone on the tour reports they have developed symptoms after the tour.
Dates for our April, May, June and July Green Building courses are currently being rearranged and we will not be taking further bookings for courses before Autumn 2020. If you have already booked a course before this date and not yet heard from our partners Brighton Permaculture Trust then they will be getting in touch as soon as we can.
Please bear with us for the time being. We are working hard to rearrange events, venues, tutors, participants and to muster our own resources to do this urgently and in the longer-term. We will give you as much information as we can as decisions are made and new arrangements are put in place. If you need to get in touch urgently about a course booking, please contact us.
Rest assured the Low Carbon Trust team will be consistently reviewing the situation. We are working on ideas to provide online learning options for our course, tours and other events.
How to Support Us and Keep in Touch
In the meantime, if you would like to support our ongoing work in tackling climate change and realising a low energy future, then please consider making a donation or sign up to our newsletter here.