- Spring 2006 Earthship film Garbage Warrior wins best documentary pitch at Hot Docs film festival in Toronto, Canada.
- Summer 2006 3,000th visitor given a tour. Earthship Brighton has been featured in over 60 articles and TV appearances. Tyres completely banned from landfill under the European Landfill Directive. Funding secured from British Gas to complete project. Rainwater purification system fitted. Water to be tested. Once up to a potable standard Earthship Brighton will be the first public building that uses rainwater for all activities, from bathing to drinking.
- September 2006 Secretary of State for the Environment RT Hon David Miliband MP visits Earthship Brighton.
- Winter 2006 Last building phase and Earthship Brighton is completed. Low Carbon Network becomes the Low Carbon Trust and is commended in the Environment Agency's Water Efficiency Awards in Sustain magazine's Construction & Renovation category and finalist in DfES category.
- Spring 2007 4,500th visitor given a tour and the project has been featured in over 110 mainstream media articles. Last volunteer push in June will complete the landscaping of the surrounding grounds and build a blackwater reed bed treatment system. The world premiere of the British film Garbage Warrior at Hot Docs film festival in Toronto, Canada.
- May 2007 Garbage Warrior goes to Cannes film festival market place on 35mm.
To continue the timeline tour click here.